Luteinizing hormone (LH) is always present in human urine. It increases just before a woman's most fertile day of the month. This LH increase triggers ovulation. During ovulation an egg is released from the ovary. Ovulation will occur after 24-48 hours following a positive test, detecting ovulation in advance is very important.
- It is fast and easy-to-use.
- Clear instruction on package.
- One Step LH Ovulation Test Urine is qualitative immunoassay for detecting levels of Latinizing Hormone in urine.
- It is a qualitative test that can predict when there is a LH surge, and in turn, when you are likely to ovulate.
- Condition: New
- Principle: Double antibody sandwich
- Specimen: Urine
- Sensitivity: 25mIU/ml (Urine)
The ideal time to test is in the afternoon, not early morning, though testing may safely take please from 10am to early evening. Reduce your liquid intake for 2 hours before testing.
Determine the length of the menstrual cycle. The length of the menstrual cycle is the number of days from the first day of menstrual bleeding to the day before bleeding begins on the next period.
Determine the usual length of the menstrual cycle over the last few months. Then, refer to the Ovulation Calendar Cycle Chart below to determine on which day of the menstrual cycle to begin testing. Consult a medical professional first and follow the instructions.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Battery Powered Portable Inhaler Household Humidifier Ultrasonic Nebulizer
2 in 1 Mini Anti Snoring Air Purifier Filter Nose Clip
75% Alcohol Antiseptic Prep Pads Skin Cleansing Sterile Disinfectant Wipes Sanitiser
4 in 1 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with PR Sleep Monitoring and PI