Comvita Royal Jelly Capsules 300 Caps
Ships from New Zealand & typically arrives in 7 working days.
Comvita Royal Jelly is a nutritious dietary supplement that can assist the body's metabolism and the maintenance of general well-being.
Comvita Royal Jelly - bringing balance and vitality to make the most of life. Royal Jelly is the highly nutritious food given to yong growing bees and the beehive's most important resident, the Queen Bee. It contains the naturally occurring substance 10H2DA. The remarkable egg-laying ability and long life of fqueen bees is directly related to their exclusive royal jelly diet.
Royal Jelly is a highly nutritious dietary supplement rich in protein and anti-stress B vitamins that can assist body's metabolism and the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Take 1 - 3 capsules per day with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- This product contains Royal Jelly and is not recommended for asthma and allergy sufferers as it can cause severe allergic reactions.
- Pregnant or lactating women consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Bulking agent, Gelatin capsule gelatin, humectant, purified water, thickening agent, free dried royal jelly, 200mg, hydrogenated vegetable oil, Antioxidant
Flat shipping rate $7.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy