XL-S Medical - Berry is made with Litramine, XLS-Medical Direct Fat Binder binds up to 27% of dietary fats in your stomach.
Its unique formula works two ways: it first binds fat molecules to form a fat-fibre complex too large to be absorbed by the intestine, before releasing fat-soluble vitamins into the body.
Take 1 to 3 sachets per day directly after food. These sachets are ready to use, so just pour the contents directly into your mouth without any need for water.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- Do not take within 2 hours of taking any fat-soluble medicines eg oral contraceptive pills
- It is recommended to drink at least 2 litres of water a day.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Only recommended for adults over 18 years of age.
- (Litramine , a natural fibre complex of organic plant source prickly pear)
- Natural fruit juice powder
- Citric acid
- Colloidal silicon dioxide
- Natural-identical flavour
- Magnesium stearate
Flat shipping rate $7.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy