with Pure Lanolin Aloe Vera & Vitamin E
A silky smooth revitalising placenta creme which is easily absorbed into the skin, leaving it soft and beautiful, with no greasy residue. Hydra Plus Replenishing Cr me contains placenta, amino acids and proteins, help the elasticity of the epidermis and assists to revitalise and protect your skin.
- Lanolin is an excellent natural moisturiser, relieving dry skin and enhancing skin hydration by forming a protective, soothing barrier against the elements.
- The Placenta used in Alpine Silk products is plant based. Placenta is one of the great building blocks of life and when put into cr mes can assist in new cell regeneration.
- Vitamin E is a powerful anti-oxidant which helps protect the health of skin cells from the harmful effects of Ultra Violet light, toxins, pollution and environmental stress.
- Aloe Vera extracts have effective soothing, healing and hydrating properties. Quickly absorbed, Aloe Vera soothes and moisturises, helping to keep your skin smooth, soft and supple.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy