What is Baby Gripe Tea
Baby Gripe Tea contains a range of natural herbal ingredients that can be given to newborn babies, toddlers and young children to help develop digestive health and to prevent griping by settling colic and wind. It also helps prevent milk spill, which is when milk comes back out of the baby¡¯s mouth after feeding and may indicate that baby is unsettled with wind. Baby Gripe Tea also contains herbs that help with breast milk supply, if taken by mum while breastfeeding.
Why use Baby Gripe Tea
Baby Gripe Tea is a gentle formula that provides calming comfort by soothing and settling young tummies. It helps to build digestive health by settling colic and wind discomfort and prevent milk spill.
What are the Key Benefits of Baby Gripe Tea
- Traditional medicinal plant formula
- All ingredients are certified organic, GE free and vegan
- Does not contain sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Does not contain added colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy
- Naturally sweet and mild flavour
- No restriction on long term use
- Contains herbs that stimulate milk production (galactogogue)
- Contains herbs with natural oestrogen properties (phytoestrogen)
- Contains herbs that act as a carminative
- Suitable for breast feeding mothers to pass on in their breast milk
- Safe for baby¡¯s sensitive tummies
- Promotes healthy digestion and settles baby¡¯s colic and wind
Use 1 level tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.Once cooled, measure relevant dose and give directly to baby/child. For babies administer via a steralised dropper.
- Acute: 5ml,up to 5x daily
- Chronic: 5ml, 1-3x daily
- Acute: 10ml, up to 5x daily
- Chronic: 10ml 1-3x daily
- Acute: 20-40ml, up to 5x daily
- Chronic: 20-40ml, 1-3x daily
For best results: Give to baby after feed or when experiencing digestive discomfort.
Alternative Directions: If you¡¯re breastfeeding, take 1 cup immediately before feed for baby to receive via breast milk.
The prepared tea can be refrigerated (covered) for up to 12 hours. Always drink warm. A great trick is to distribute the recommended dose into ice trays and freeze. When needed, pour a little boiling water over the ice cube to melt.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake contents before opening. Do not microwave. To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Suitable for breast feeding women
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum)
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
Filled by weight and contents may settle after filling. 30g = 30 cups.
Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy