Artemis Childbearing Tea tempers symptoms and supports your body through pregnancy as your baby grows. When nursing, your body changes in so many ways. These normal physical changes can be obvious or quite subtle. All are necessary to assist foetal development and prepare your body for labour. Childbearing Tea is formulated to support you through these changes.
This blend is suitable for childbearing and breast feeding women.
- Prepares a woman's body for childbirth
- Primes and tones the uterus
- Supports kidney function for fluid balance
- Rich in health building minerals
Use 1 heaped tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
Dose: From week 13 to week 40, take 2-3 cups each day.
Traditionally in Europe, this formula is recommended from early?childbearing onwards. Raspberry leaf has a cumulative effect so the longer its taken throughout the childbearing, the better its effect on the uterine muscle. While it is suitable to take right throughout pregnancy, many women feel comfortable starting childbearingTea at week 13.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake contents before opening. Do not microwave. To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
- Filled by weight and contents may settle after filling. 30g = 30 cups.
- Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.
- GE Free.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy