- Return & Refund
What is Digestive Ease Tea?
Digestive Ease Tea contains a range of natural herbal ingredients that can help build and maintain digestive health. The mild soothing ingredients can also ease symptoms and discomfort associated with poor digestion and digestive disorders.
Why use Digestive Ease Tea?
Healthy digestion plays an important role in maintaining overall wellness and determines how our body manages the nutrients in the food that we consume. Good nutrition is also important but we cannot always avoid some digestive problems or conditions. Artemis Digestive Ease Tea is natural herbal preparation that can help support healthy digestion.
What are the Key Benefits of Digestive Ease Tea?
- Traditional medicinal plant formula
- Provides natural support for healthy digestion
- Contains herbs that act as a carminative
- All ingredients are certified organic, GE free and vegan
- Naturally sweet and mild flavour
- Does not contain sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Does not contain added colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy
Use 1/2 tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- Acute: 1 cup, 3x daily
- Upkeep 1 cup, 1x daily
- Acute: 50-100ml, 3x daily
- Upkeep 50-100ml, 1x daily
- Acute: 20-40, 3x daily
- Upkeep: 20-40ml, 1x daily
- Acute: 5-10ml, 3x daily
- Upkeep: 5-10ml, 1x daily
For best results: Take directly after meals. For long-standing issues, take for 6 weeks to 6 months to target inflammation in the digestive tract.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake contents before opening. For children's dose, make an adult dose and extract the required mls. Do not microwave. To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Suitable for childbearing and breast feeding women
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum)
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
Filled by weight and contents may settle after filling. 30g = 30 cups.
Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy