Artemis Fertility Tea traditional plant medicine for women. It supports the hormones involved with ovulation and the ideal environment for baby to grow and thrive. Fertility Tea contains key nutrients, specific to conception. As well as properties that act as a sexual stimulant, to help keep you in the mood.
It provides a Natural Way to Optimize Your Chance to Conceive and Prepare Your Body for childbearing.
What are the Key Benefits of Fertility Tea
- Traditional medicinal plant formula
- Supports hormone balance for optimising chance of conception
- Promotes a healthy libido
- Provides nutrients that support a healthy uterine environment for a developing baby
- All ingredients are certified organic, GE free and vegan
- Does not contain sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Does not contain added colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy
Take 3 cups per day for a minimum of 3 months. When nursing is confirmed, continue with 3 cups daily until week 13 and then continue to take 2-3 cups of Artemis Childbearing Tea.
Raspberry leaf has a cumulative effect throughout childbearing to prepare the uterine muscle.
For best results:
Shake the can before opening, as the contents may settle.
- Do not microwave.
- Close can immediately after use to avoid external contamination.
- Store in the fridge in hot and humid climates and keep away from heat and moisture.
- Chaste tree (Vitex agnus castus)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra radix)
- Nettle leaf (Urtica dioica)
- Peppermint (Metha piperita)
- Raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus)
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy