What is Immuno Boost Tea
Immuno Boost Tea is natural herbal remedy that supports a healthy immune system. Airborn pathogens, pollutants and irritants can pose a constant threat to our well-being. Immuno Boost Tea can help prepare us against this onslaught by boosting our immune system and protecting the upper respiratory tract.
What are the Key Benefits of Immuno Boost Tea
- Traditional medicinal plant formula
- Natural herbal ingredients that support a healthy immune system
- Herbal ingredients with antiviral properties to help fight infection, expectorant properties to help clear the airways, and mucilage properties to reduce coughing and soothe a sore throat
- All ingredients are GE free and vegan
- Does not contain sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Does not contain added colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy
Use 1 level tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- Acute 1-2 Weeks: 1 cup, up to 5x daily
- Prevention & Upkeep: 1 cup, 1x daily
- Acute 1-2 Weeks: 50-100ml, up to 5x daily
- Prevention & Upkeep: 50-100ml, 1x daily
- Acute 1-2 Weeks: 20-40ml, up to 5x daily
- Prevention & Upkeep: 20-40ml, 1x daily
- Acute 1-2 Weeks: 10ml, 3x daily
- Prevention & Upkeep: 10ml, 1x daily
- Acute 1-2 Weeks: 5ml, 3x daily
- Prevention & Upkeep: 5ml, 1x daily
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake contents before opening. For children's dose, make an adult dose and extract the required mls. Do not microwave. To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Suitable for childbearing and breast feeding women
- Linden blossom (Tilia platyphyllos)
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum)
- Plantain (Plantago lanceolata)
- Elderflower (Sambucus nigra)
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
- Sage (Salvia officinalis)
Filled by weight and contents may settle after filling. 30g = 30 cups.
Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Go Healthy Go Placenta 20,000mg 180 Capsules
Comvita Propolis Tablets PFL30 250 Tabs