Traditional recipe for cleansing of the liver and eliminating wastes and toxins.
- Supports regular liver detoxification
- Tones liver, gallbladder, and pancreas function
- Helps to maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Rich in health enhancing antioxidants
- Suitable for adults and children
Use 1 heaped tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes. The Liver Detox Tea will taste bitter at first.
In fact, the more bitter you find it the more you need it! Persevere because as your liver health improves, so will the taste.
Acute 1-2 Weeks: 1 cup, up to 3x daily
Upkeep: 1 cup, 1x daily
Acute 1-2 Weeks: 50-100ml, up to 3x daily
Upkeep: 50-100ml, 1x daily
Acute 1-2 Weeks: 20-40ml, up to 3x daily
Upkeep: 20-40ml, 1x daily
Acute 1-2 Weeks: 10ml, 3x daily
Upkeep: 10ml, 1x daily
Acute 1-2 Weeks: 5ml, 3x daily
Upkeep: 5ml, 1x daily
For best results: Take your first cup before breakfast. If taking additional cups throughout the day, take these before main meals. Combine with Kidney Cleanse Tea for full detoxification support. Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake contents before opening. For children, make an adult dose and extract the required mls. Do not microwave. To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Suitable for nursing women
- Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare)
- St Mary¡¯s Thistle (Silybum marianum)
- Globe artichoke (Cynara scolymus)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis)
- Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale)
Filled by weight and contents may settle after filling. 30g = 30 cups.
Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy