- Return & Refund
What is Rest and Relax Tea?
Worries can build up causing you anxiety and loss of important sleep, which is so vital for general health and wellbeing. Rest and Relax Tea is a blend of natural herbal ingredients with relaxing and calming properties that help you cope with the stresses of life.
Why use Rest and Relax Tea?
Sometimes all those details of your life that need your attention can prey on your mind and are hard to put aside even at night, which means that sleep is affected, which is so important for general health and wellbeing. This can lead to tiredness and feelings of worry and anxiety, and as these feelings build you may find that problems become blown out of proportion and seem less manageable. Difficulty in managing problems can lead to exhaustion and lack of sleep and can cause anxiety and stress. Rest and Relax Tea is a blend of natural herbal ingredients with relaxing and calming properties to support you through difficult times and help you cope better with the stresses in your life.
What are the Key Benefits of Rest and Relax Tea?
- Traditional medicinal plant formula
- Natural ingredients that help cope with stress and anxiety
- Natural ingredients that promote relaxation and sleep
- Suitable for all age groups including children
- All ingredients are certified organic, GE free and vegan
- Does not contain sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Does not contain added colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy
Use: 1 level tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- Acute 3-6 Weeks: 1 cup, up to 3x daily
- Upkeep: 1 cup, 1x daily
- Acute 3-6 Weeks: 50-100ml, up to 3x daily
- Upkeep: 50-100ml, 1x daily
- Acute 3-6 Weeks: 20-40ml, up to 3x daily
- Upkeep: 20-40ml, 1x daily
- Acute 3-6 Weeks: 10ml, 3x daily
- Upkeep: 10ml, 1x daily
- Acute 3-6 Weeks: 5ml, 3x daily
- Upkeep: 5ml, 1x daily
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
- Shake contents before opening.
- For children, make an adult dose and extract the required mls.
- Do not microwave.
- To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use.
- Keep away from heat and moisture.
- Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients.
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- No restriction on long term use.
- Suitable for childbearing and breast feeding women.
- Lemon balm
- Licorice root
- St John's wort
Does not contain: Sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy