- Return & Refund
What is Stress Relief Tea?
Stress Relief Tea is a soothing natural herbal remedy to help settle those feelings of stress and worry that can impact of our daily lives and our health. Reducing stress is important to our health and wellbeing and Stress Relief Tea can help you manage your stress better.
Why use Stress Relief Tea?
Many aspects of our lives are stressful; responsibilities at work, family demands, relationships, deadlines, money worries, getting stuck in traffic, the list could be endless! However, stress can also improve your performance at work or in sport, help you concentrate in an exam, drive your self-preservation under threat of danger. So it’s not all bad, in small doses. But long term or chronic stress can become so overwhelming that it can interfere with daily life and our ability to function. This is because stress affects our emotions, mood, behaviour and many of our body systems, including our cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal and immune systems. Eventually this will take its toll on our mental and physical health. Managing our response to stress is a key factor in reducing its impact on our health. Stress Relief Tea provides a natural herbal remedy that can help manage stress and support you through stressful, difficult or traumatic times.
What are the Key Benefits of Stress Relief Tea?
- Traditional medicinal plant formula
- Helps manage stress and low mood
- Provides uplifting support at stressful times
- All ingredients are certified organic, GE free and vegan
- Does not contain sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Does not contain added colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy
Adult therapeutic dose
For acute, short-term low mood support, take one cup 3 times daily for 3-6 months.
Adult maintenance dose
For long-term mood management (mild depression) and during stressful times, take 1-3 cup daily as needed.
Allow 14 days for Stress Relief Tea to be fully effective.
For best results:
Shake the can before opening, as the contents may settle.
- Do not microwave.
- Close can immediately after use to avoid external contamination.
- Store in the fridge in hot and humid climates and keep away from heat and moisture.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Suitable for childbearing and breast feeding women
- St John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum)
- Filled by weight and contents may settle after filling. 30g = 30 cups.
- Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.
- GE Free.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy