- Return & Refund
Artemis Thyme Lemon Tonic is traditional plant medicine to soothe the throat and chest. This wonderful winter tonic supports your chest and soothes your throat when you are feeling under the weather. Made fresh with hand-harvested Thyme from Central Otago, this traditional Swiss tonic tastes delicious! Drink it hot or cold. Great for children.
Water,Brown Cane Sugar,Central Otago Thyme (Thymus vulgaris),Lemons (certified organic),Citric Acid,
- Not made from concentrate.
- Does not contain artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.
- GE Free
- Dilute 10ml with 100ml of hot or cold water.
- For immediate support, take up to 3 cups daily. As a preventative, take 1 cup daily.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
- Special Instructions: Shake well before use. Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool place. Refrigerate once opened.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long-term use
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Suitable for all ages
- Therapeutic strength.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy