Balance 100% Whey is a high protein, gluten free blend with added digestive enzymes. It contains New Zealand sourced whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate. The whey proteins have been produced by ultra-filtration to retain their natural state helping you meet the heavy demands of training. Whether your priority is building lean muscle, improving recovery or both, this superior tasting protein blend is scientifically developed to enhance your sports nutrition needs.
- Low carb and low fat formula
- Gluten Free - this product is tested by an independent laboratory and contains no detectable gluten, No artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or sweeteners
- Sweetened naturally with Stevia, Branched Chain Amino Acids to replace those lost during intense exercise
- Add 28g (1 level scoop) to 200mL of water or other beverage. Shake or blend until mixed and serve. May also be added to other foods to increase protein content. Mix with juice or low fat milk to fuel energy needs. For a low carb drink, mix with water.
- Use 60-90 minutes prior to exercise and within 30 minutes after exercise.
- Up to two serves per day.
Low carb and low fat formula, Gluten Free - this product is tested by an independent laboratory and contains no detectable gluten, No artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or sweeteners, Sweetened naturally with Stevia, Branched Chain Amino Acids to replace those lost during intense exercise
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy