- Return & Refund
- 4-hour water resistant
- Hydrating formula with Aloe & Vitamin E
- Ideal for daily use on face & Body
- SPF50+ Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- No added fragrance
- Recommended by Intl. Skin Cancer Foundation
- Size: 200g
Apply liberally to clean, dry skin at least 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every two hours and after swimming, exercise and toweling dry.
- External use only.
- Avoid eyes and contact with broken skin.
- If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and eye-wear to further reduce risk.
- Use sunscreen generously and reapply frequently.
- Store below 30 Degrees Celsius.
Titanium dioxide 2%, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate 2.5%, octyl triazone 1.5% oxybenzone 2.0%
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy