Banana Boat Simply Protect Kids' Aersol Lotion Spray SPF50+
Banana Boat knows how important sun protection is for the whole family, especially for little ones. We've created a formula that's gentle enough for even the most delicate skin. Banana Boat Simply protect kids lotion spray SPF50+ made with 25% fewer ingredients, made without oxybenzone, no added oils or fragrance, provides broad spectrum UVA/ UVB protection, so the whole family can have fun in the sun.
- Provides Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection with 25% fewer ingredients*
- Made without oxybenzone & parabens
- No added oils and fragrances
- Tear-free, lightweight, easy to rub in
- Water-resistant formula (up to 80 minutes)
- Stays on in 7 conditions ¨C sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100 degree heat
Contains: Active ingredients; Homosalate 6.30% w/w, Octocrylene 4.20% w/w, Octyl Salicylate 33.15% w/w, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 2.10% w/w
Contains: Ethylhexyl Benzoate
For the best application and no missed spots, hold the can approximately 20cm away from your skin.
APPLY GENEROUSLY AND RUB INTO SKIN FOR FULL & EVEN COVERAGE
Always apply 20 minutes before you head into the sun and allow to dry.
Reapply, reapply, reapply! Every 2 hours (or more often after swimming, using a towel or sweating).
Cover up with a hat, long-sleeved shirt and sunnies.
Stay cool, and find shade especially between 10am-3pm.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy