Banana Boat knows how important sun protection is for the whole family, especially for little ones, so we've created a new, minimal-ingredient formula that's mild and gentle enough for even the most delicate skin.
Banana Boat Simply Protect Kids is made without oxybenzone and parabens and contains no added oils or fragrances. The result A gentle, tear-free formula that provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with 25% fewer ingredients*, so the whole family can have worry-free fun in the sun!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Provides Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection with 25% fewer ingredients*
- Made without oxybenzone & parabens
- No added oils and fragrances
- Tear-free**, lightweight, easy to rub in
- Water-resistant formula (up to 80 minutes)
- Stays on in 7 conditions ¨C sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100 degree heat
Contains: Active ingredients; Homosalate 9.00% w/w, Octocrylene 7.50% w/w, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3.00% w/w
Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin
Contains: Phenethyl Benzoate
Apply liberally ¨C always use about 7 teaspoons per application!
Always apply 20 minutes before you head into the sun and allow to dry.
Reapply, reapply, reapply! Every 2 hours (or more often after swimming, using a towel or sweating).
Cover up with a hat, long-sleeved shirt and sunnies.
Stay cool, and find shade especially between 10am-3pm.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy