- Return & Refund
Banana Boat® knows how important sun protection is for the whole family, especially for little ones, so we've created a new, minimal-ingredient formula that's mild and gentle enough for even the most delicate skin.
Banana Boat® Simply Protect™ Kids is made without oxybenzone and parabens and contains no added oils or fragrances. The result? A gentle, tear-free formula that provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with 25% fewer ingredients*, so the whole family can have worry-free fun in the sun!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Provides Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection with 25% fewer ingredients*
- Made without oxybenzone & parabens
- No added oils and fragrances
- Tear-free**, lightweight, easy to rub in
- Water-resistant formula (up to 80 minutes)
- Stays on in 7 conditions – sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100 degree heat
Contains: Active ingredients; Homosalate 9.00% w/w, Octocrylene 7.50% w/w, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3.00% w/w
Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin
Contains: Phenethyl Benzoate
Apply liberally – always use about 7 teaspoons per application!
Always apply 20 minutes before you head into the sun and allow to dry.
Reapply, reapply, reapply! Every 2 hours (or more often after swimming, using a towel or sweating).
Cover up with a hat, long-sleeved shirt and sunnies.
Stay cool, and find shade especially between 10am-3pm.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy