Beauteous Natural Lanolin Cream is designed to moisturize and revitalize skin, the Lanolin, Colostrum and Vitamin E fight signs of aging for softer, clearer, younger-looking skin.
Extracted from the wool of New Zealand sheep, lanolin is an excellent moisturizer for very dry and damaged skin. Perfect as a barrier against harsh elements or just to ensure skin stays soft and supple.
No synthetic colors are used, all our products retain their Natural colors; the colors of organic plant oils. No mineral oil - We do not use any mineral oils in our products. Mineral oil is a derivative by-product of the petroleum refining process, composed predominantly of alkane and paraffin that can clog pores and contribute to acne during long-term use. No Ethyl alcohol. No Phenoxyethanol
This cream can be applied as often as needed to the face and body to nourish and condition the skin. Also great to prevent diaper rash in babies.
- Lanolin, Colostrum and Vitamin E fight signs of aging
- No synthetic colors, No mineral oil
- No Ethyl alcohol, No Phenoxyethanol
- 100% natural
- Lanolin 100% derived from Merino Sheep
Apply a small amount to fingertips and gently spread into skin
- Ethylhexyl palmitate
- Isopropyl palmitate
- Cetearyl Alocohol
- Glyceryl stearate
- PEG-100 stearatem Oikysorbate 80
- Stearic acid
- Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) Fruit Extract
- Sorbitan sesquioleate
- Caprylyl glycol
- Caprylhydroxamic acid
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy