Beauteous PureHelix Snail Renewal Cream is formulated using a natural snail secretion.
Snail secretion filtrate (mucin) is a sticky material produced by snails that is ideal for repairing very dry and damaged skin with a variety of beneficial nutrients: glycolic acid helps to exfoliate dead skin build-up; Natural elastin keeps skin supple and firm; Natural allantoin works to help the skin to repair scars while chondroitin sulphate improves supports skin regeneration, the appearance of wrinkles and helps balance skin moisture.
High in Natural collagen and antioxidants, snail section secretion is suitable for all skin types ¨C young skin wanting to help prevent signs of damage and mature skin that needs extra hydration and firmness.
For all skin types, especially damaged or tired skin.
NO Parabens, Diazolydinyl urea, Phenoxyethanol, Mineral oil, Ethyl alcohol.
Apply appropriate amount and gently tap around face and neck area.
- Patch test before use.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Notify your healthcare professional immediately in the event of irritation.
- For external use only.
- Ethylhexyl palmitate
- Snail secretion filtrate
- Hydrolyzed swiftlet nest extract
- Glyceryl sterate
- Cetyl alcohol
- Anthemis nobilis flower extract (Chamomille extract)
- Hydrolyzed collagen
- Ubiquinone (Q10)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Polysorbate 80
- Dehydroacetic acid
- Benzyl alcohol
Flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy