This is the original probiotic lemon liquid produced by BioE through an entirely natural, organic fermentation process. It is a refreshing, effervescent liquid, an active source of friendly bacteria, a natural source of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes.
Lemon juice has many health benefits. It can help with digestion, skin health, detox and has many other functions too.
Lemons are a natural antiseptic, making it very good for acne and blackheads. It contains cleansing properties which make it an ideal beauty product. It can be combined with Bio E manuka honey and can be applied directly to the skin to clear the face and bring out a healthy glow.
Bio E Lemon Manuka juice has all the hard work done for you ¨C with manuka honey and goodies of fresh lemon, it can help with dark spots, skin discolouration and uneven skin tone.
- A natural super food that gets rid of toxins!
- Helpful in detoxifying body toxins and managing weight loss.
- Has antiseptic properties that helps with getting rid of acne and blackheads.
- Aids with digestion.
- Doesn't contain artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Dissolve 20ml of the juice (3 capfuls) in 250ml warm water.
- Drink at least 3 times per day for best result.
- Once opened consume within 10 days.
- Sediment is normal.
- Not suitable for people allergy to milk.
Filtered water, fresh lemon, greybox honey, manuka honey. Fermented with lactobacillus, bifidobacterium aminalis ssp. lactic and lactobacillus casei.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy