- Return & Refund
Herbal Chest Care is a formulation of 5 herbs traditionally used to support chest and lung health. The pleasant yet stimulating taste of this natural aromatic herbal blend reflects the warming, calming, antiseptic and mucous thinning actions of these tonic herbs. High in vitamin C and aromatic oils, this formula is designed to support healthy cleansing, clearing and relaxation of the airways.
- Contains tonic herbs
- Supports chest & lung health
- Assists airway clearing
- Supports relaxation of airways
- Liquid formula – flexible dosage
Adults: Take 1-2 teaspoons twice daily
Children 5-12 years: Take 1/2-1 teaspoon twice daily
Children under 5 years: Take 1/4-1/2 teaspoon twice daily
Dilute to taste in warm water. Shake well before use.
- If taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare professional before taking this product.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contains 6.6% alcohol.
- Lavender 0.3mL
- Thyme (organic) 0.3mL
- Ginger (organic) 0.25mL
- Horseradish 0.2mL
- Cayenne 0.042mL
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy