- Return & Refund
- Helps maintain healthy growth and development for infants and children whose dietary intake of lysine may be inadequate.
- Helps support the body's nutritional needs.
- Essential amino acids that cannot be synthesised by the body must be adequately obtained from the diet. Amino acids are used for the synthesis of body proteins. May assist in maintaining a healthy lysine intake.
- Lysine inadequacy may result from poor dietary habits or inadequate nutrient intake, which may occur due to fussy eating habits, poor appetite or illness.
Step 1: Place 1/2 cup of water, milk or juice into a container.
Step 2: Add the directed quantity of Bio Island Lysine Stater for Kids and stir lightly until dissolved.
Step 3: Add more water, milk or juice to make 1 cup.
Infants 0-6 months: exclusive breastfeeding is recommended, consult your healthcare professional and use only as directed. 7-12 months take 2-3 scoops (lysine 184-276 mg) daily; 1-5 yrs take 3 scoops (lysine 276 mg) daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Please take with meal.
Children under 2 yrs: please mix with lukewarm water, milk or juice as shown above. Children 2+ yrs can alternatively dissolve powder in mouth with saliva.
STORE: below 30°C, in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Each gram contains:
Lysine Hydrochloride 115mg
Equiv to lysine 92mg
*1g scoop included.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy