Supplementing with Betaine HCL may support digestion and absorption in people with low stomach acid. It may also support normal liver function.
Adequate HCL levels are required for lipid metabolism thus Betaine HCL may support normal blood lipid levels, blood pressure and cardiovascular health.
BioTrace's pure extracts in vegetable capsules ensure no nasty excipients (such as tableting agents) are required.
- Helps maintain normal stomach acid levels
- Supports digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Supports optimal liver function
- Supports cardiovascular health
Adults: Take 1 capsule up to three times daily, with each main meal
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
- If any adverse reaction occurs stop using and consult your health professional
- Do not use if you have peptic ulcers or gastroesophageal reflux disease
- If you are taking any medications consult your health professional prior to use
Betaine Hydrochloride 600 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy