Allium sativum has a long tradition of use for supporting the immune system, cardiovascular system and detoxification. Allicin's potent antioxidant properties are validated in several scientific studies. Garlic extract may support healthy cholesterol levels when taken for more than two months.
Allicin may support cardiomyocyte (heart cell) function by supporting the reduction of oxidative stress on the heart. Allicin may also support the vascular and circulatory systems.
Allicin may support optimal immune system function. This may be due to allicin??s ability to support normal development of immune cells such as macrophages, lymphocytes, natural killer (NK) cells, dendritic cells and eosinophils.
- High dose Allicin extracted from garlic bulbs
- May support the cardiovascular system
- May support the vascular & circulatory systems
- May support the immune system
- Pure, Vegan, with no nasty excipients
Adults and children 15 years or older: Take 1 ¡§C 2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Consult your doctor prior to use if taking blood thinning or any other medication
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Garlic Bulb Extract* 400 mg
Allicin* 3,000 mcg
*(from Allium sativum)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule.
Flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy