- Return & Refund
Chlorella has been used for centuries by many cultures for optimal health and vitality and for supporting detoxification.
Chlorella is a biosorptive substance that may support the detoxification of heavy metals and other environmental toxins.
BioTrace Chlorella is a safe and gentle choice that may support detoxification and general health maintenance.
BioTrace pure herbal extracts in vegetable capsules ensure no nasty excipients (such as tableting agents) are required.
- 100% Certified Organic Source
- May support heavy metal detoxification
- May support general health and vitality
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your health professional.
Caution: Not for use during pregnancy or lactation. If you are taking medications or have a medical condition, consult with a health care professional before use. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
- If any adverse reaction occurs stop using and consult your health professional
- If you are taking any medications consult your health professional prior to use
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Chlorella sorokiniana 350 mg
(broken cell wall)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule, rice concentrate.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy