Unmodified citrus pectin is a non-digestible polysaccharide. MCP is citrus pectin broken down into a complex polysaccharide, creating a soluble fibre that is easy to digest and absorb.
MCP may support kidney function. This is important when mobilising toxic metals as the kidneys need support to filter circulating toxins.
*Heavy metal detoxification should be administered by a trained health professional. BioTrace Practitioners specialise in this field.
BioTrace¡¯s pure extracts in vegetable capsules ensure no nasty excipients (such as tableting agents) are required.
- Easy to digest and absorb
- Supports heavy metal detoxification
- Won¡¯t disturb essential minerals
- May support kidney function
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
- If any adverse reaction occurs stop using and consult your health professional
- Do not use if you have peptic ulcers or gastroesophageal reflux disease
- If you are taking any medications consult your health professional prior to use
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Modified Citrus Pectin 1000 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy