There are lots of probiotics out there to choose from but this one is a truly unique product at the cutting edge of scientific research.
Delayed Release capsules (DR caps) are low moisture capsules which extend the product life and potency of their contents.
Bio Probiotic is a multi-strain formula with high CFU for excellent broad spectrum support. It also contains the prebiotic Inulin, which supports the growth of beneficial bacteria, especially Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli.
Bio Probiotic contains the unique, stable, spore-forming probiotic known as DE111. Bio Probiotic enzymes have genome sequenced and tested DE111, a highly effective strain of Bacillus subtilis. DE111 is shown to have the following qualities:
- It persists in the GI tract, populates and re-sporulates
- Supports intestinal immunity
- Crowds out unfavourable bacteria and helps maintain a healthy gut flora
- It supports the proper digestion of dietary fats and complex carbohydrates
Additionally, Bio Probiotic is dairy free, contains no animal products and no toxic excipients.
Adults and Children over 12 years: Take 1-2 capsules daily. Keep the capsule intact for best results.
- Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
Serving Size 2 Capsules ¨C 675 mg
Probiotic Blend 32 Billion CFU
Bacillus subtilis, Lactococcus lactis, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium animalis lactis (formerly B. infantis), Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium longum, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactobacillus gasseri, Bifidobacterium breve
Other Ingredients: Low moisture rice dextrin, MCT, stomach acid stable vegetable capsule that remains intact until it reaches the intestines, where optimum absorption occurs.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy