- Return & Refund
BioTrace Phora is ecologically wildcrafted with respect to sustainability. P. crassifolium has a long history of indigenous use in the rainforest and all over South America.
P. crassifolium is traditionally used as an antioxidant for the brain and nervous system. It may support brain health, mental clarity and alertness.
P. crassifolium may also support metabolic health especially in relation to nerve function and eye health.
- May support brain function
- May support nerve function
- May support metabolic health
- May support detoxification
We highly recommend that you are under the guidance of a qualified health practitioner while using this product.
Suggested Use: Mix 5 to 15 drops in 150ml water and take 2 times a day.
- Not for use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. BioTrace Ltd., Auckland Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
Serving Size 1 mL
Matapalo (Phoradendron crassifolium), pure cane alcohol (USP 50% – 60%), and osmotic water.
Minimum dry herb potency ratio 1:3
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy