BioTrace CMD (Concentrated Mineral Drops) is an exceptional source of minerals and trace elements in a natural, concentrated solution that enables you to easily and affordably mineralise your own water.
In 1897, French biologist Ren¡§? Quinton proved that the concentration of minerals and trace elements found in sea water is very similar in composition to that found in human plasma.
Studies show that not only does sea water contain a wealth of mineral salts and trace elements, but it can also support pH balance because it is naturally alkaline (pH 7.9 - 8.3).
CMD contains up to 72 naturally occurring minerals and trace elements in a low sodium sea mineral concentrate sourced from The Dead Sea in Jordan.
- Bio-available, liquid mineral concentrate with up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements
- Supports mineral balance with a mineral composition close to healthy human plasma
- Low in sodium, high in magnesium
- Economical and flexible dosage form for the whole family
The human body requires minerals and trace elements to support numerous biological functions. There are several reasons why mineral deficiencies are so common in the Western world:
- Intensive farming uses synthetic fertilisers that contain only a few macro-minerals required for food to grow, but few of the micro-minerals required for human health
- Pollution and industrialisation can cause toxic metal accumulation. Toxic metals compete with mineral absorption in the body
- Taking non-ionic or synthetic mineral supplements or drugs in excess can upset the equilibrium of other minerals and trace elements in the body
Suggested Use: Take 1 drop per 3Kg of body weight, i.e. 60Kg body weight equals 20 drops of CMD.
Either dilute these drops into the liquid you consume throughout the day or split the dose to half in the morning and half in the evening in a glass of water. CMD can be added to any liquid consumed.
Per 1mL serve (20 drops):
- Magnesium 104mg
- Chloride 337mg
- Calcium 5mg
- Sodium 3mg
- Potassium 2mg
- Rubidium 1mg
- Lithium 625mcg
- Sulphate 476mcg
- Strontium 100mcg
- Phosphorous 98mcg
- Titanium 18mcg
- Iron 16 mcg
- Boron 15mcg
- Silicon 10mcg
Concentrated Mineral Drops (CMD) is a low-sodium, all natural, Dead Sea mineral concentrate that contains up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements. Seasonal variations may occur.
Concentrated Mineral Drops (CMD) has passed the safety test for heavy metals.
Flat shipping rate $7.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy