Sustainably sourced from fossilised coral heads in the Dominican Republic, Coral Cal-Mag naturally contains ionic trace minerals to assist overall mineral balance in the body. This nutrient-rich calcium formula may support bone health and pH.
This formula contains additional magnesium to support normal calcium absorption and bone mineral density. Vitamins K1, K2-4 and K2-7 are added for their ability to support calcium utilisation and to help maintain normal bone mass. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that may support bone and joint health.
- Contains calcium, magnesium and Vitamin K to support bone mineral density and pH
- Contains Vitamin C as an antioxidant to support bone and joint health
- Naturally contains ionic trace minerals to assist in overall mineral balance in the body
Adults and children 9 years or older: Take 2 capsules daily on an empty stomach, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
Note: For best absorption, take Vitamin D, Betaine HCL and Lysine with your Coral Cal-Mag. Avoid taking Iron and Zinc supplements with this product. Iron and Zinc are naturally occurring elements found in our coral. These are trace minerals, the concentration is not high enough to be considered harmful.
Serving Size 1 Vegetable Cap
Coral Calcium 175 mg
Magnesium Oxide & Citrate 150 mg
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 20 mg
Vitamin K1 (Phytonadione) 0.73 mg
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-4) 0.33 mg
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) 66 mcg
Flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy