- Return & Refund
BioTrace Elemental Chromium is a liquid dietary supplement that provides chromium, an essential trace mineral, in ionic form – a form thought to be more readily absorbed by the body.
Elemental Chromium also contains concentrated mineral drops (CMD), naturally sourced from The Dead Sea in Jordan, providing up to 72 trace elements that may be missing from the diet.
Chromium may support healthy insulin and blood sugar levels, thus may be useful for people with sugar cravings or those who need support for blood sugar balance.
Chromium may support healthy brain function in elderly people.
Our BioTrace Liquid Elemental range provides affordable, flexible dosage options of many essential minerals.
Bio-available, liquid Chromium concentrate with up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements.
- Naturally sourced and easily absorbed form
- May support those with sugar cravings
- May support healthy insulin and blood glucose balance
- May support healthy brain function
- Economical and flexible dosage form
Adults: Using the Opti-Dose measured dropper, take 1ml daily in water or juice, or as directed by our health professional.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Individuals with diabetes should first consult with a health care professional before taking supplemental chromium, as chromium can affect insulin requirements. Individuals with low blood sugar may experience symptoms of hypoglycaemia if an excess of chromium is taken
- Always read the label and use as directed
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner
If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Individuals with diabetes should first consult with a healthcare professional before taking supplemental chromium
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use.
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner.
- If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use.
Per 1ml Serve:
Servings Per Bottle: 60
Magnesium (CMD*) 20 mg
Chromium (Chromic Chloride) 200 mcg
Chloride (CMD* & Chromic Chloride) 55 mg
Sulfate (CMD*) 4.4 mg
Lithium (CMD*) 0.12 mg
Boron (CMD*) 0.08 mg
*CMD (concentrated mineral drops) is an abbreviation for our low-sodium concentrated sea minerals from The Dead Sea in Jordan.
Other ingredients: Purified Water, Concentrated Mineral Drops (Sea Minerals), Citric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (less than 0.1%).
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
BioTrace BioVital Enzymes - 60 Caps