Elemental Zinc & Copper also contains concentrated mineral drops (CMD), naturally sourced from The Dead Sea in Jordan, providing up to 72 trace elements that may be missing from the diet.
Zinc and copper are essential trace minerals that are closely linked and play important roles throughout the body.
Zinc is an essential element that may support normal growth and development, reproduction, immunity, vision, digestion, detoxification, metabolism, and hair, skin and nail health.
Zinc aids the absorption of Vitamin A which may support a healthy immune system, healthy skin and good vision.
Zinc is an important cofactor for adequate stomach acid levels and may also support normal intestinal flora populations.
Zinc is most concentrated in the prostate gland and may support male reproductive organ health.
Copper is an essential element that may support hormone balance and iron absorption in copper deficient individuals.
Use this product only under the guidance of a qualified health practitioner.
Our BioTrace Liquid Elemental range provides affordable, flexible dosage options of many essential minerals.
- Bio-available, liquid Zinc and Copper concentrate with up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements
- May support normal growth and development, reproduction, immunity, vision, digestion, detoxification, metabolism, and hair, skin and nail health
- May support hormone balance
- May support iron absorption in copper deficient individuals
- Economical and flexible dosage form
Adults: Using the Opti-Dose measured dropper, take 1ml daily after food in water or juice, or as directed by your health professional.
- Copper excess can be harmful. Use only under the guidance of a qualified health practitioner
- Always read the label and use as directed
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner
- If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use
- Copper excess can be harmful.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use.
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner.
- If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use.
Per 1ml Serve:
Servings Per Bottle: 60
Magnesium (DSM) 21 mg
Zinc (Zinc chloride) 15 mg
Copper (Copper Gluconate) 2 mg
Chloride (DSM) 62 mg
Other ingredients: Purified Water, Dead Sea Minerals (DSM), Zinc Chloride, Copper Gluconate, Potassium Benzoate (less than 0.1%).
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy