- Supports rapid hydration
- Bio-available and instantly absorbed
- Supports body water balance
- Supports body temperature
- Supports muscles & nerves
- Naturally sourced
- Sugar, carbohydrate and excipient free
- Economical and convenient to use
- No mould or residue in your hydration pack
- Suitable for all ages
Dehydration reduces the body ability to acclimatise to temperature changes in the environment. Scientific research shows that hydrating with a drink containing sodium and potassium before and after exercise sustains your body water balance for hours longer than just plain water.
Elite with Zest contains almost equal amounts of ionic sodium and potassium, along with ionic magnesium and zinc to support exercise performance and recovery, and chloride to help support fluid balance.
Elite with Zest also contains citric acid for a refreshing hint of lemony flavour.
Add 2.5ml Elite Ion-Power with Zest to a litre of water to be consumed within 24 hours. Maximum Daily Dose (MDD) is 2.5ml.
- Always read the label and take only as directed
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner
- If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use
Always read the label and take only as directed.
If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner.
If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use.
Per 3 ml Serve:
Other Ingredients: Citric Acid (Plant Sources)
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy