Magnesium Bisglycinate is a highly bio-available form of magnesium that is absorbed in the distal part of the small intestine as an intact amino acid. Due to ease of absorption it is ideal for those looking to correct a deficiency.
Magnesium is an essential cofactor for more than 300 chemical reactions within the body. Scientific research suggests that magnesium may support bone health, cardiovascular health, nerve conduction, muscle function and brain function.
Biotrace Magnesium Bisglycinate is manufactured in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified plant and is an excipient free product. A high quality vegetable capsule (tapioca) ensures greater protection of encapsulated nutrients.
- Highly bio-available form of magnesium with no added ingredients (excipients)
- Doesn¡¯t have the bowel tolerance issues associated with other forms of magnesium
- May assist the body in times of stress, low energy, poor sleep and mood imbalance
- May support the cardiovascular system and normal blood pressure levels
Take 1-3 capsules per day or as directed.
Take only as directed. Nutritional supplements should be stored in a cool, dry place, with caps tightly closed, and out of reach from children.
Supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.
Per 1 capsule serve:
Elemental Magnesium Bisglycinate 109mg
Other Ingredients: Nil.
Vegetable capsule. This product contains no excipients, binders, fillers, lactose, wheat, soy, or artificial additives.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy