Folate deficiency can occur when dietary intake is low, demands are high, or a genetic defect in folic acid metabolism exists. Folate is more bioavailable than folic acid as it doesn??t require metabolism into a usable form.
Folate is essential for DNA synthesis and cell division and may support fetal development. Folate is most supportive in the first four weeks of pregnancy. Supplementation is advised for all women who might get pregnant, and throughout pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Folate may support normal brain function and heart health because it supports normal homocysteine levels in the body.
BioTrace Organic Folate is recovered from lemon peels using a water extraction process, and no chemicals. It contains no toxic excipients, is Vegan, Non-GMO and 100% Certified Organic.
- Supports fetal development
- May support pregnancy
- May support brain function
- May support heart health
- Vegan, Non-GMO & Certified Organic
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
- If any adverse reaction occurs stop using and consult your health professional
- If you are taking any medications consult your health professional prior to use
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Folate 300 mcg
(from Orgen-FA organic lemon peel extract)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule, rice flour.
Flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy