Iron deficiency is common in vegetarians, pregnant women and women of child-bearing age. It is associated with fatigue, reduced work capacity, reduced mood and brain function.
Iron is essential for oxygen transport in the blood, electron transport and cellular respiration. Research shows that iron supplementation may support energy in people with low iron.
Sufficient iron is very important during pregnancy to support both the mother and the developing neonate. BioTrace Organic Iron is more digestive friendly than other forms of iron due to its co-nutrients and co-factors.
BioTrace Organic Iron is recovered from curry leaves using a water extraction process, and no chemicals. It contains no toxic excipients, is Vegan, Non-GMO and 100% Certified Organic.
- May support cellular energy
- May support brain function
- May support pregnancy
- May support fetal development
- Vegan, Non-GMO & Certified Organic
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
- If any adverse reaction occurs stop using and consult your health professional
- If you are taking any medications consult your health professional prior to use
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Iron 18 mg
(from Orgen-I organic curry leaf extract)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule, rice flour.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy