Zinc is required for over 200 functions in the body including healthy immunity, digestion, skin, and reproductive system support. BioTrace Organic Zinc is uniquely Vegan, Non-GMO and 100% Certified Organic.
Guava leaves contain co-factors for zinc absorption such as Beta-sitosterol and co-nutrients such as flavonoids and polyphenols. Guava¡¯s co-nutrients work synergistically with Organic Zinc to support immune system defence.
BioTrace Organic Zinc is recovered from guava leaves using a water extraction process, and no chemicals. It contains no toxic excipients, is Vegan, Non-GMO and 100% Certified Organic.
- May support immune system defence
- May support digestive health
- May support reproductive health
- May support skin health
- Vegan, Non-GMO & Certified Organic
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
- If any adverse reaction occurs stop using and consult your health professional
- If you are taking any medications consult your health professional prior to use
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Zinc 15 mg
(from Orgen-Zn organic guava leaf extract)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule, rice flour.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy