Blackmores Bio Iron Advanced supplies a form of iron with superior absorption if taken as directed compared to some other forms of iron including ferrous sulfate.
The one-a-day formula is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- One-a-day formula
- Lower constipation, low nausea
- Plus B and C vitamins and beta-carotene to support absorption and utilisation to help deliver a high potency iron supplement
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Adults- Take 1 tablet daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
Active Ingredients per tablet
- Iron (II) glycinate (iron 20 mg) 76.88 mg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin c) 170 mg
- Betacarotene 1.35 mg
- Folic acid 300 microgram
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50 microgram
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6, pyridoxine 5 mg) 6.08 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.3 mg
No added salt, yeast, wheat, milk derivatives,preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy