Blackmores Bio Zinc contains zinc with co-factors to help maintain healthy skin & support skin prone to pimples and other minor skin disorders. Blackmores Bio Zinc also supports immunity, male reproductive health & healthy sperm.
- Helps maintain healthy, supple, elastic skin
- Supports blemish-prone skin
- Supports wound healing
- Supports the production of healthy sperm and helps maintain a normal healthy sperm count
- Supports immunity and helps maintain resistance to infection
- Supports the body defences against free radicals
- Includes co-factors to support the actions and utilisation of zinc
No wheat, gluten, corn, egg, dairy products, artificial flavours, sweeteners or preservatives used in this product.
Adults Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years Only as professionally prescribed
- The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 2500IU. When taken in excess of 8,000 IU vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Medicine Interactions If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics separate doses by at least 2 hours. Zinc and magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of these medications.
- Zinc amino acid chelate 74.5mg
- (Zinc 14.9 mg)
- Magnesium phosphate 90 mg
- (Magnesium 18.6 mg)
- Manganese amino acid chelate 20mg
- (Manganese 2 mg)
- Vitamin A 2500IU
- (Retinyl acetate 860 ??g)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50mg
No wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, dairy products, artificial flavours or preservatives used in this product.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy