Blackmores Cod Liver Oil 1000mg is a source of vitamins A and D and omega-3 fatty acids. Vitamin A helps to support a healthy immune system, and vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption.
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Helps maintain healthy mucous membranes of the respiratory and digestive tracts which are the first line of defence against infection
- Helps to maintain bone health
- Supports healthy skin
- Adults Take 1 to 3 capsules once a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 4-12 years Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 4 years only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional
- The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalent for women and 900 micrograms for men. When taken in excess of 3,000 micrograms retinol equivalents can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without talking to your doctor or pharmacist
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
Active ingredients per capsule
Cod liver oil (natural) 1000 mg
No added salt, yeast, wheat, milk derivatives,preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Go Healthy Go Placenta 20,000mg 180 Capsules
Comvita Propolis Tablets PFL30 250 Tabs