A concentrated, potent, cranberry extract to promote urinary tract health.
- Cranberry discourages adherence of bacteria in the urinary tract and promotes urinary tract health
- Helps mask urinary odours associated with incontinence
- May help reduce recurrence of cystitis
Adults Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years Only as professionally prescribed.
- Untreated, cystitis may lead to more significant complications. If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your healthcare professional. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- This product may interfere with certain other medications you may be taking
Blackmores Cranberry 15000 is a concentrated potent formula.
The two-piece capsule may be pulled apart and contents sprinkled over food or into drinks.
Cranberry contains active constituents called proanthocyanidins which have been found to discourage bacteria from sticking to the bladder wall.
Cranberry has also been useful for reducing urinary odour associated with incontinence.
- Vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) juice dry 300 mg equiv. to fresh fruit 15 g (15 000 mg)
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50 mg
No added salt, yeast, wheat, milk derivatives,preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy