Blackmores Evening Primrose Oil 1 g contains cold-pressed EPO. EPO is a source of the important omega-6 fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). Low levels of GLA have been found in women with PMS and adults as well as children with mild eczema.
Evening primrose oil (EPO) is a source of the omega-6 essential fatty acids gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and linoleic acid (LA)
Low levels of GLA have been found in women with premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Lifestyle factors such as excess saturated fats in the diet and stress levels also affect GLA metabolism
Adults Take 1 to 3 capsules once a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-12 years Take 1 to 2 capsules once a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-6 years Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
Evening primrose oil (EPO)
providing gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 100 mg
1 g (1000 mg)
No added salt, yeast, wheat, milk derivatives,preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Go Healthy Go Placenta 20,000mg 180 Capsules