Blackmores Sleep Sound Formula is a supplement which can help improve sleep quality. With regular daily use it can help your body relax, fall asleep, sleep deeply and soundly, allowing you to wake refreshed.
- Contains a combination of magnesium, lemon balm and valerian extract
- Helps you to relax and fall asleep
- Helps you to sleep deeply and soundly
- Allows you to wake refreshed
- Offers temporary relief from sleeplessness
- Improves sleep quality
Adults - take two tablets 30 minutes to an hour before bedtime, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 - only as professionally prescribed
- Always read the label
- Follow directions for use
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains gluten and soya.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
Active Ingredients Per Tablet:
Valeriana officinalis (Valerian) extract equiv. to dry root 1.2gm
(standardized to contain valerenic acid 900 ug)
Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm) extract equiv. to dry leaf 825mg
Magnesium phosphate (Magnesium 55 mg) 266.2mg
Also contains: Glucose.
No added salt, yeast, wheat, milk derivatives,preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy