- Return & Refund
Blackmores Lecithin 1200 is derived from soybeans and helps support normal liver function and aids normal fat metabolism.
- Derived from soybeans
- Supports normal liver function
- Aids normal fat metabolism
- Helps in the maintenance of general wellbeing
Adults – Take 1 capsule 4 times per day with a meal.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Contains sulphites and soybean products
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your health professional before use
- Do not take this product if you have an allergy to lecithin, egg or soy
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
Active ingredients per capsule
Lecithin 1.2 g (1200 mg)
No added salt, yeast, wheat, milk derivatives,preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Blackmores BIO C 1000mg 150 Tablets