Blackmores Mega B Complex is a high potency formula with vitamin B which helps to replenish nutrients needed during strenuous physical activity. It supports cellular energy production so you can get the most out of your day.
- A specific combination of B vitamins to support daily cellular energy production
- Assists in times of strenuous physical activity
- Supports a healthy function of the nervous system
- Helps convert food to energy
Adults ¨C Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years ¨C Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) supplements may change urine colour to bright yellow. This is harmless and temporary
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
Active ingredients per tablet
- Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 50 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin b2) 30 mg
- Nicotinamide 100 mg
- Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 45.8 mg) 50 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 50 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50 microgram
- Biotin (vitamin H) 50 microgram
- Choline bitartate 50 mg
- Inositol 50 mg
No added salt, yeast, wheat, milk derivatives,preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy