Blackmores Natural E 500 IU contains vitamin E which is an antioxidant and free radical scavenger that helps protect cells from free radical damage. Vitamin E also maintains heart health.
Blackmores Natural E 500 is also a source of natural vitamin E which is more available (easily absorbed) and is retained longer in the body, than synthetic vitamin E. When taken as directed, it can help prevent and treat vitamin E deficiencies.
- Maintains heart health
- Is an antioxidant
- Helps protects cells from free radical damage
- Is a source of natural vitamin E which is more available (easily absorbed) and is retained longer in the body, than synthetic vitamin E
- When taken as directed, it can help prevent vitamin E deficiencies
Adults Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains sulfites and soya
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
d-alpha-Tocopherol (natural vitamin E 500IU) 335 mg
No added salt, yeast, wheat, milk derivatives,preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Good Health Co Q10 400mg Complex + Fish Oil +Vitamin D 60 Capsules
Good Health Opti CoQ10 150mg + Fish Oil - 90 Capsules