Blackmores Natural Vitamin E Cream is a rich moisturising cream that helps protect skin from the drying effects of the environment.
Blackmores Natural Vitamin E Cream contains a source of natural vitamin E for healthy skin. It has no artificial colours or fragrances and contains vitamin E, avocado oil, apricot kernel oil and vitamin A.
- Source of natural vitamin E for healthy skin
- Contains avocado oil to nourish and soothe skin
- Helps prevents moisture loss
- No artificial colours or fragrances
Purified water, glycerin, lanolin, tocopheryl acetate (natural vitamin E), cetyl alcohol, Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, myristyl myristate, polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, glyceryl stearate SE, hydroxyacetophenone, linoleic acid, tocopherol, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, linolenic acid, carbomer, phenoxyethanol, triethanolamine.
Directions for Use
After cleansing, gently massage a small amount of cream evenly on face, hands or body.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use
- Store below 30 C in a dry place, away from direct sunlight
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy