Blackmores Super Strength CoQ10 300mg supports heart health and cellular energy production, High potency, research-based dose of Coenzyme Q10 to support cardiovascular health and cellular energy. CoQ10 levels decline as we age, so taking a CoQ10 supplement may help maintain healthy heart and blood vessel function.
- High potency dose of CoQ10 in a convenient one-a-day capsule
- Supports heart and blood vessel health
- Supports healthy cholesterol via an antioxidant effect on LDL-cholesterol ( bad cholesterol)
- Contains natural source CoQ10 in an oil-based suspension for improved absorption
No added: yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Adults: Take 1 capsule with meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years: Only as professionally prescribed.
- Not to be taken if on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms.
- Consult your health care professional before use if you are being treated for high blood pressure.
- Consult your health care professional if being treated for diabetes.
- Consult your health care professional before use if taking a diuretic (fluid tablet).
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your health care professional before use.
- Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10) 300mg
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy