- Support for the body's response to indoor and outdoor allergens such as pollen, pets, dust/dust mites, mould and grass.
- Can be used seasonally or all year round.
- Fast-acting within 15 minutes
No wheat, gluten, corn, egg, dairy products, artificial flavours, sweeteners or preservatives used in this product.
Adults: 2 tablets (chewed slowly) every two hours or as required. Best taken away from meals.
Children aged 3 years and over: 1 - 2 tablets (chewed slowly) after being exposed to an allergen. Repeat every 2 hours if necessary.
Note: it is recommended not to exceed 12 tablets a day.
- While no studies have been performed in baby bearing and breast feeding women, quail eggs are considered safe to eat during these times.
- Side Effects: None known. Acute studies have shown Clinicians AllerStop is well tolerated.
Each tablet provides
- Coturnix coturnix (Quail) egg powder 42mg
- Equivalent to NLT 2 mg of total quail egg protein
Also contains: Microcrystalline cellulose, sorbitol, magnesium stearate
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy