- Return & Refund
Clinicians B complex is a high dose supplement to support the nervous system in times of stress, fatigue and tension. It may help to support the body's energy production.
Clinicians B Complex Tablets provide support for a healthy functioning nervous system, to help with stress management.
Clinicians B Complex Benefits
- Supports the nervous system
- Supports energy levels
- Provides support for hair, skin, eyes and liver health
- Includes Vitamin C which complements B-Group vitamins for antioxidant and immunity support
Clinicians B Complex Features
- Updated formulation providing higher doses of B vitamins at effective scientific levels
- No PABA & Nicotinic acid which can often cause allergic reactions
- Can be used alongside conventional medication
- Can be used alongside an antioxidant or multivitamin and mineral formulation
- Can be used by all age groups
- Can be used long-term
- Cost effective
- Only need to take 1 tablet a day!
Adult: 1 tablet daily with food or as directed.
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1 75mg) 84mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 75mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 75mg
- Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5 50mg) 55mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6 50mg) 61mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 50mcg
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 100mg
- Folic Acid 300mcg
- Biotin 100mcg
- Choline bitartrate (Choline 75mg) 182mg
- Inositol 75mg
Also contains: Tabletting aids.
No added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy